John’s Growing Solutions specializes precision, attractive, hand pruning by a Certified Arborist with over 25 years of experience in pruning!
Pruning trees and shrubs isn’t as easy as it looks! Before pruning, wise decisions need to be made such as:
- What time(s) of year are best for my plants’ health?
- How much can plant material can I prune without jeopardizing my plants?
- How often can I prune?
- What branches can I remove without ruining the visual beauty of my trees?
- How do I prune to avoid having a bigger problem later on?
- What plants tolerant shearing and which ones don’t?
- How can I fix a “butchered” plant?
- How do I open my trees up for better air passage?
- How can I increase my tree’s fruit production?